Garry’s Half Life 2 mod was created to enable players of Valve’s Half Life 2 to mess around with the physics engine side of the game. Garry developed the mod for such funny endeavours as:
position ragdolls so they look like they’ve had a baby?
fire a load of melons at a wall?
attach balloons to stuff?
spawn items from a menu?
homebrew a car crash?
play with depth of field blur?
make little jet cars?
make little motorized cars?
string a combine soldier up and fire dead babies at him?
* Ragdoll Poser (First for a mod ever?)
* Spawn almost any item from Half-Life 2 using a menu
* Hacked in Depth of Field
* Rope objects and people together
* Weld objects and people together
* Add motorized wheels and control their speed
* Draw on the walls with the paint gun
* Balloon gun – they all float down here!
* Add gas cannisters and switch them on and off
* Place a camera and watch it on your HUD
* Shoot 100′s of props out of your RPG
* Attach manhacks and scanners to objects and corpses
Version 6 of this popular mod is in the works, though Garry is remaining quite about its new features.