A new version of CPU-Z has been released. Version 1.57 adds support for Sandy Bridge processors and Intel Xeon “Westmere-EX”.
The diagnostic tool is used by system builders and overclockers alike to get useful info on system components; including CPU name and number, frequency, core voltage and other info on the mainboard and system RAM.
- Name and number.
- Core stepping and process.
- Core voltage.
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
- Supported instruction sets.
- Cache information.
- Vendor, model and revision.
- BIOS model and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
- Windows and DirectX version.